Last update: August 16, 2020
In order to purchase the products offered on this site, you must read and accept the following Terms and Conditions. The use of our services, as well as the purchase of our products will imply that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use in this document. All the products that are offered by our website could be created, charged, sent or presented by a third party website and in that case would be subject to their own Terms and Conditions. In some cases, in order to purchase a product, it will be necessary for the user to register, entering reliable personal data.
You may choose and change your password for your account management access at any time, if you have registered and it is required for the purchase of any of our products. mucuraexperience.com does not assume responsibility for passing on your password to any third party.
All purchases and transactions carried out through this website are subject to a confirmation and verification process, which may include checking stock and product availability, validating the form of payment, validating the invoice (if any) and ensuring that the conditions required by the selected payment method are met. In some cases a verification by email may be required.
The prices of the products offered in our service offer are valid for purchases made on this website.
USE OF DATA: In the cases where it is required and convenient for the user, by registering in our website, the user is authorizing Múcura Experience to collect, store, use and administer personal data, which would have been provided for the purpose of developing its management and providing its services, in accordance with the policies and rules for the treatment of personal data. By registering, you authorize, under the terms of Law 1581 of 2012, the person in charge of processing the data provided to Múcura Experience to be treated in accordance with our data collection and information management policy.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of the content providers.
REFUND AND WARRANTY POLICY
Right of withdrawal: In accordance with Law 1480 of 2011, the user will have the right of withdrawal during the five (5) working days following the completion of the purchase; this will apply to physical products and tourist experiences (provision of services) that are acquired through our website mucuraexperience.com
Service provision / Experiences: In the case of the acquisition of tourist experiences we handle a cancellation policy, whose rates depend on the prior to the retraction. In case you need to cancel or change your tourist experience, you will have to communicate with customer service expressing your will.
Physical products: The physical products will be guaranteed for thirty (30) days after the user receives the good. In such cases the warranty will only cover factory failures and will only become effective when the product has been used correctly. The warranty does not cover breakdowns or damage caused by improper use. The terms of the warranty are associated with manufacturing and operational faults under normal product conditions and will only become effective if the equipment has been used correctly.
As a general rule, the user must cancel 100% of the experience before it is executed.
The client may separate each experience by canceling 50% of it; the other 50% must be paid before the execution of the contracted services.
Clients may cancel the contracted services at any time; however, Múcura Experience will have the right to charge a cancellation fee due to administration and logistics expenses incurred.
If the client cancels the experience more than 24 hours before it is due to take place, he/she will be entitled to a 100% refund. If the client cancels 24 hours or less in advance, 50% of the value of the experience will be refunded.
The above fees will operate in a general way, without prejudice to the fact that different percentages may be agreed for a given service. The foregoing shall be in writing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EXPERIENCES.
- We are not professional guides, we are local friends who seek to establish new bonds of friendship and show Colombia in a unique way, exposing its joys and sorrows and showing the socio-cultural richness that characterizes us.
- We recommend following the recommendations of Múcura and his local friend for a safe and unforgettable experience.
- We are not responsible for unforeseen events (fortuitous case or force majeure) that may occur, such as theft or loss of objects.
- Taking into account the worldwide contingency that is being experienced by SARS COVID-19; Múcura Experience developed biosecurity policies which must be followed fully by clients, collaborators and suppliers to prevent the virus from spreading. Múcura Experience is not responsible for the contagion of the virus of COVID-19 and reserves in any case the right of admission for the execution of the experiences; this will be based on the temperature and symptoms of the clients.
- Let Múcura know if you have any physical limitations; this in order to take the necessary precautions and condition the experience for the benefit of the client.
- Múcura may make modifications to the contracted plan, in case of fortuitous events or force majeure.
- Always take a friendly and responsible treatment with the tour participants and the experience.
- We do not support any type of sexual tourism or consumption of psychoactive substances. Exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with children and adolescents is prohibited (Law 679 of 2001).
- By taking the contracted experience, the client commits to treat the local friend of Múcura Experience and the people who are part of the experience in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Múcura Experience may terminate the tourist experience unilaterally and without giving the client a refund, in the following cases (i) Verbal or physical aggression by the client towards any person who takes part in the tour (ii) Sexual advances and inappropriate behavior towards local friends of Múcura. The above, without prejudice to initiating the corresponding legal actions.
The customer’s purchase can be deferred for anti-fraud checks. It can also be suspended longer for a more rigorous investigation, to prevent fraudulent transactions.
This document emphasizes compliance with the pre-determined provisions in Colombian law, specifically in Decree 1377 of 2013 to guarantee the fundamental right of habeas data and everything established by Law 1581 of 2012 and to comply with internal policies and procedures regarding the collection and processing of information.
Múcura Experience is responsible for the processing of personal data acquired through marketing and advertising campaigns, negotiation processes, collection and loyalty building carried out in the office or by company personnel via physical or telephone, and at the same time, through the digital communication channels used and implemented in the brand’s website.
The personal data captured by Múcura Experience will be used for
- To carry out market studies and research leading to the continuous improvement of the brand.
- Promote its services through the different communication channels used and managed by the brand.
Múcura Experience will ask for the following information, among others
- First and last names
- Phone number and/or cell phone number
- Email address
Data will be collected in the office verbally, by telephone or through the Format for data collection and management of habeas data. Data will also be collected through the brand’s digital channels (website, social networks and WhatsApp) and by third parties that work with or recommend the brand. Any channel used by the company to collect data will be solely and exclusively to provide information about the services managed by Múcura Experience.
On the other hand, it is emphasized that at no time or circumstance will Múcura Experience collect data considered sensitive such as political, religious, sexual, philosophical inclinations or data related to personal health, racial or ethnic origin and in accordance with Law 1581 of 2012.
The mucuraexperience.com website ensures that the personal information you submit is secure. Data entered by users or in the case of order validation will not be given to third parties, unless it must be disclosed in compliance with a court order or legal requirements.
All information provided to Múcura Experience was, is and will be provided voluntarily, verbally and/or in writing, according to the internal processes established by the company. Likewise, digital users using our website and the social networks linked to it will automatically give their consent to the processing of their data by making use of these communication channels to analyze the information and/or contact us.
Use of data and information
Storage and security
When authorizing the data processing, the holders will give Múcura Experience permission to store their data in the manner established by the company and indefinitely. All data will be under security rules within the reach of the company and with the purpose of preventing loss, inappropriate use and unapproved use.
Consultation and request for correction, update or deletion
The owners of the data may consult or request any requirement related to their data by writing to our e-mail.
Múcura Experience will respond to all requests for consultation within 8 working days of receiving the request.